I have suffered for many years from a number of food allergies and intolerance’s, one of which being gluten intolerant. I have avoided so many different types of food for so long, thinking that I was doing the right thing and wondering why I seldom felt 100% healthy.
But now I can see why, after reading The Gluten Free Bible, it all makes so much more sense. It explains everything so clearly and is easy to read. I now fully understand the differences between gluten, wheat intolerance and celiac disease. I wish I had known earlier, it would have saved me a lot of time and trouble and I would have had better health.
I would highly recommend this ebook, The Gluten Free Bible, even if you are not Gluten intolerant it will help you understand others who are.
Mara Egan, Gold Coast, Australia.
CLICK HERE to find out more.
Please do not suffer like i have done get help to start making you better now.
No comments:
Post a Comment